Looking to up your experience working in the field of public relations and digital marketing? Our team is seeking an intern to join us! This is an opportunity to get direct experience in the day to day of agency life and a behind the scenes look at how we get our clients’ names seen and their stories heard through well-defined messaging, earned media placements and content marketing in the form of executive bylines and blogs. This internship will provide hands-on experience across client accounts in an array of industries ranging from wellness to fashion, supply chain management and tech.
PR & Communications Intern
- Summer 2023 program dates are May 15th through August 1st (negotiable based on applicant availability)
- Internship will be fully remote with weekly virtual catch-ups and the option to meet weekly in-person if located in Nashville
- Internship is a strong fit for candidates who are currently completing coursework, preferably toward a degree in a relevant field of study and eligible to receive class credit
- Internship hours can be completed on a flexible schedule with a time dedication of approximately 6 hours per week
- A monthly stipend of $350 will be provided
Our top candidate is someone with great enthusiasm to learn and a high level of motivation to jump into the field of PR and Marketing. Do you love to write? We’d love to hear from you! This is at the core of everything we do in the world of PR and content marketing, making strong writing skills an absolute must. Organizational skills and time management will also be essential when it comes to researching awards opportunities or staying on top of tasks. Candidates should also be knowledgeable at using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. A working knowledge of media outlets will be a plus. Other qualities include an ability to help conceptualize creative strategies, exceptional attention to detail, a natural interest in digital media and the ability to work on a deadline. Previous internship experience is desirable but not required. In short,
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Social media
- Exposure and knowledge of media outlets
- Creative strategy
- Prior experience writing and copy editing
Please send your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Application deadline: April 21, 2023
About Lexington PR:
Lexington Public Relations is a Seattle and Nashville based PR and digital marketing agency that has been building brands and reputations for nearly a decade through earned media, content marketing, social media marketing, influencer relations and special events planning. We work with both B2B and B2C businesses across the country as well as internationally, ranging from global names and Fortune 500s to specialty brands and VC-backed start-ups. Our clients fall across a wide-range of industries, including technology, healthcare, education, finance, non-profit, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food, supply chain management, biotech and more. We help new brands build industry presence and established brands maintain visibility while furthering their reach and reformulating the aims and targets of new products or services. Our customized campaigns are designed to get customers, investors, thought leaders and competitors talking about your business.