Lexington Public Relations is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our team in Seattle, WA. This candidate will support press and content marketing activities for a variety of client accounts, predominantly three focused in health, wellness, supply chain and logistics. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, possess a can-do attitude and be adept at working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects while being mindful of deadlines.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Support client account management, including regular updates and monthly reports
- Assist with creative strategy for new launches as well as ongoing visibility campaigns
- Support inbound press inquiries
- Develop press materials, media lists and support proactive media relations outreach
- Assist in creating executive byline concepts, drafting articles and pulling targets for placement
- Awards management for client accounts
- Monitor and track press coverage
- Assist with management of agency social media accounts and creation of blog content
- Strong writing skills (writing is truly the basis of everything we do!)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely motivated with a can-do attitude and ready to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creative mindset, ready to brainstorm new ideas to support clients
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lexington PR:
Lexington Public Relations is a Seattle based PR and digital marketing agency that has been building brands and reputations for nearly a decade through earned media, content marketing, social media marketing, influencer relations and special events planning. We work with both B2B and B2C businesses across the country as well as internationally, ranging from global names and Fortune 500s to specialty brands and early-stage start-ups. Our clients fall across a wide-range of industries, including technology, healthcare, education, finance, non-profit, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food, sustainable living and more. We help new brands build industry presence and established brands maintain visibility while furthering their reach and reformulating the aims and targets of new products or services. Our customized campaigns are designed to get customers, investors, thought leaders and competitors talking about your business.