We are growing our Nashville headquarters and seeking a part-time PR Associate to join the team! Interested in applying? Full details are below and you can apply on LinkedIn or by emailing your CV and resume to email@example.com.
Public Relations Associate (Part-Time)
This is an opportunity to grow your public relations and marketing experience, working directly with the Founder of the agency. The best-fit candidate will be self-motivated and passionate about growing a career in this sector. This is a part-time position requiring 20 hours a week, M-F, during the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Both entry-level candidates and those with 1-2 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
We are a PR digital marketing agency that has been building brands and reputations for nearly a decade through earned media, content marketing, social media marketing, influencer relations and special events planning. Our firm works with both B2B and B2C businesses across the country as well as internationally, ranging from global names and Fortune 500s to specialty brands and early-stage start-ups. Our clients fall across a wide-range of industries, including technology, healthcare, education, finance, non-profit, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food, sustainable living and more. We help new brands build industry presence and established brands maintain visibility while furthering their reach and reformulating the aims and targets of new products or services.
- Support client account management from campaign strategy to planning to execution
- Act as day-to-day client contact helping manage requests, timelines and deliverables
- Develop and support drafting of internal and external documents such as client agendas, pitches, press releases, bylines, bios and social media content
- Respond to incoming media requests
- Monitor for client media coverage and produce monthly client reports
- Help with incoming RFPs and support new business outreach
- Self-motivated with a positive, go-getter attitude and driven to grow a career in public relations and marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Particular benefit will be given towards individuals who have a superb writing ability and experience writing news-media style articles
- Background working or interning in marketing, public relations or media a big plus
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Proficiency in Photoshop a plus
- Familiar and and very comfortable navigating various channels of social media
- This is a part-time position requiring availability of approximately 20 hours a week
- Both entry-level and candidates with 1-2 years experience are encouraged to apply
Apply on Linkedin here or by emailing your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.